The congregation elects Elders each year to lead the church. Elders are expected to be mature followers of Jesus who work together to equip the church to carry out its mission. Elders serve three-year terms and are made up of three different groups of people whose terms expire together. Together, the group is referred to as a Session, and they meet on the fourth Tuesday of each month. Meetings, held at 6:30 p.m., are open. Those currently serving as elders are listed below.
- Term Ending at the End of 2023*:Bob Augst, Mal Lane, Rich Ours, Mike Robison, Don Shiflet
- Term Ending at the End of 2022: Jim Dye, Lila Gardner, Brad Jenkins, John Myers, Jeff Stapel
- Term Ending at the End of 2021: Martha Graham, Pat Haden, Carl Larsson, Donna Miller, Patrick Werner
- Term Ending at the End of 2020: Ron Dunham, Lisa Grayson, Jim Krauss, Gloria Price, Sue Smith
The congregation elects deacons each year to serve in the care and local-missions ministries. Their term ends after the year listed in parentheses.
- Term Ending at the End of 2023*: Marnie Godfrey, Janice Pence, Mary Scott
- Term Ending at the End of 2022: Bea Ammons*, Scott Dove, Amy Werner
- Term Ending at the End of 2021: June Hosaflook, Russ Lawrence*, Frank Sprinkel
*Nominees will be formally elected in January 2021.
To contact any of our leaders, fill out the form below.