Happy summer everyone! Join your fellow youth for these special summertime discipleship and fellowship opportunities. Questions? Contact Billy Craig.
LUNCH AND SWIM
- Tuesday, June 26, 12:15-3:30 pm, Meet at the church, stop for Chick-fil-A lunch and pick up at East Rockingham swim club. Bring money for lunch at $3 for the pool.
- Thursday, June 28, 12:15-3:30 pm, Meet at the church, stop for Cookout lunch and pick up at Westover pool. Bring money for lunch and $3 for the pool.
- Monday, June 18 All middle school and high school girls are invited to the Craig home for a sleepover from from 7pm until 9:30am Tuesday. Snacks, movie, swimming and more. For more info: firstname.lastname@example.org.
MEALS AT THE CRAIGS’
Each grade is invited for dinner with your own grade at the Craigs’ home.
- Friday, June 8, 6:00 – 7:30, rising 6th
- Monday, June 25, 6:00 – 7:30, rising 7th
- Friday, June 29, 6:30 – 8:00, rising 11th/12th
- Saturday, June 30, 6:30 – 8:00, rising 10th
- Sunday, July 1, 1:00 – 2:30, rising 8th
FAMILY FIREWORKS’ FUN
- Tuesday, July 3 at the Craig’s house/lawn from 8-10:30 pm. Enjoy the Massanutten fireworks with your family.
SUMMER SMALL GROUPS
- Middle School Wednesdays (July 11, 18, and 25) at Cici’s pizza from 6:00-7:15 pm
- High School Wednesdays (July 18 and 25 and Aug. 1) high school at Cookout from 12-1:15 pm
LAKE DAYS (RSVP 1 Week Prior)
- Thursday, July 19 Lake Anna, 8am-6pm. Bring $10 for lunch and boat money.
- Thursday, July 26 Lake Sherando, 11am-5pm. Bring $6-8 for lunch on the way and $3 for lake admission.
- Sign up to serve at Summer Jam Camp June 25-29 from 9:00 am to noon. Email Avery Craig. We are looking for youth to help lead the groups to their different activities. The youth will stay with the students throughout the morning and encourage them to participate in each section.