First Pres is looking for the newest member of our team, a Church Business Administrator to coordinate the business affairs of the church, including providing direction and supervision for day-to-day functions of the church office staff.
- Committed believer in Jesus Christ and dedicated to the mission and vision of First Presbyterian Church.
- Demonstrated organizational and teambuilding skills as gained through previous successful management experience
- Knowledgeable in financial administration, with demonstrated background in budget planning and bookkeeping
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and able to learn ACS (Accounting Church Software)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and confidence of both staff and church members
- Background in Human Resources preferred (FLSA, etc.)
- Oversee daily office operations and assigned non-ordained support staff
- Manage church operating funds
- Serve as staff liaison to Administrative, Finance, and Stewardship Committees
- Provide Human Resources functions
- Review the agenda and minutes for meetings of the Session, with input from Head of Staff and Clerk of Session
- Perform other reasonable duties requested by the supervisor within the scope of this Job Description